JYSK NORDIC is seeking a trainee in Sales & Expansion for Spring 2017
Why work in JYSK?
Are you passionate about marketing, sales and retail? Do you want to be part of a professional organisation with global success? Would you be interested in an international trainee programme at our Head Office? Then you may be the person we are looking for!!
JYSK expands continuously into new countries, and we are now seeking a trainee for an internal development programme in our Sales & Expansion Department. A JYSK trainee must have the potential and the drive to become one of the best managers of the retail industry.
The duration of the trainee programme is 9-12 months. You will be challenged – personally and professionally – in numerous ways, and you will gain valuable insight into the operation of a modern, international retail organisation with global success.
We expect you to start your trainee programme around 1st April 2017.
What can you expect from a working day?
Your ‘basecamp’ will be the Sales & Expansion Department. After 9-12 months, you will be assigned to a JYSK country and assume co-responsibility for sales and marketing in the country. Your primary tasks will be the selection of articles for marketing, pricing activities, assortment management and monitoring of competitors. In addition, you will participate in a manager development programme at the Head Office.
You will be able to use your educational background for performing challenging tasks – and for contributing new approaches and perspectives to ongoing projects.
During and after the trainee programme you will have to travel for meetings and competitor monitoring (app. 20 travel days per year).
You will be part of a dynamic and demanding team where your results and initiatives are appreciated. We are an informal group – and the distance between ideas and actions is short.
How can you make a difference – each and every day?
- You may be, e.g., a Bachelor of International Retail and Marketing, a Bachelor of Economics and Business Administration BSc (EBA) or a Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration MSc (Econ.) - or hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. We prefer you to have some retail experience.
- You are able to communicate in a clear and simple way in English – verbally as well as in writing.
- You have an analytical approach to tasks – and you have a way with numbers.
- You are result-oriented and have the ability to structure, follow up on and finalise your daily tasks.
- You have a commercial approach to things – and you know how to focus on the customer.
- You value working closely with your colleagues in performing tasks and solving problems.
Call Head of Expansion Mikael Kristensen at +45 8939 7500 or send us your application and your CV with relevant certificates through our website – as soon as possible and no later than 31st January 2017.