Analyst with keen interest in Finance for Nordea Asset Management
Are you looking for an exciting first job after graduation, do you have a keen interest in financial products and perhaps a flair for IT then we may have the job just for you.
The position we offer
The team monitors that Nordea’s portfolio managers comply with relevant legislation and regulations and the specific investment guidelines which have been agreed with clients or set in fund prospectuses. Furthermore, we are responsible for controlling and escalating investment restrictions end-of-day on all mandates handled through our asset management platform Simcorp Dimension.
The team works at the office in central Copenhagen but covers all the Nordic countries, Luxembourg and externally managed portfolios. The team currently has 12 members, including the team leader.
More specifically your tasks will be:
- Daily monitoring of investment limits for both internal and external portfolio managers using SimCorp Dimension
- Daily communication with portfolio managers and other stakeholders such as product development or compliance
- Develop and maintain reporting to authorities and stakeholders using IT-solutions to streamline work processes
As you gain more experience you may also help to set up limits for new investment portfolio’s or assist us in setting up new calculation rules in SimCorp’s Compliance Manager.
The qualifications you need
More specifically you have the following qualifications:
- You may be a recent graduate or just about to graduate with an economic or financial degree from a University or business school. (Cand. Polit, Cand. Oecon, Cand Merc., MsC Econ or similar).
- Experience from working with a financial institution is an advantage.
- Demonstrated skills in SQL and Excel VBA is an advantage
- Knowledge of SimCorp Dimension is an advantage
- Fluent English is a must both written and orally. Ability to speak and understand one of the Nordic languages.
We expect you to be dedicated and show independent initiative with a clear focus on getting the job done within the agreed time frame.
More information and send application
Please submit your application, including cover letter, CV, grade transcripts and other relevant documents no later than 28 February 2017 by using our online application form.
Please don’t hesitate to send your applications as we will assess all applications on an ongoing basis. We therefore reserve the right to close the ad when the right candidate has been found.