As part of our Nordic expansion, the Copenhagen office is looking for talented and ambitious candidates as Management Consultants to join our industry practices, e.g. Life sciences, Banking, Technology, Consumer goods and Energy.
What you will do:
- Support projects conceptually and analytically
- Develop and present insights, results and recommendations to clients
- Work on international project assignments to drive measurable topline impact
- Interact with clients and colleagues worldwide
What you offer:
- Master’s degree, new graduates or up to three years of consulting/industry experience
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and ability to work independently
- Fluency in English and one Scandinavian language
What we offer:
- Unique international roles and challenges
- Outstanding personal and professional development opportunities
- Young, dynamic and international team
- Corporate culture guided by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness and honesty
Please submit your application including cover letter (specifying interest in joining Simon-Kucher & Partners), curriculum vitae, academic transcripts (university and high school) and reference letters (where applicable) via
our application portal.
Simon-Kucher & Partners
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our practice is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's leading pricing advisor and thought leader.
1120 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Tel. +45 333677 00