Traineeship opportunity for Finnish/Swedish students or graduates
Kick start your career as Service Desk Analyst in NNIT
Would you like to start your career with working experience abroad? Then join one of the fastest growing IT service companies in Czech Republic as a Service Desk Analyst trainee. You’ll work with other passionate people, energetic IT professionals, in a culture with room for independent thinking and individual responsibility. You can expect work in a multicultural team with more than 36 nationalities, so let’s make your abroad experience unforgettable. Find your own way with NNIT to make a mark on your future career.
Our opportunity, which lasts for 3-4 months, will give you practical experience and the opportunity to work in an international environment with professionals with different backgrounds. This is a great chance to find out how a big IT company works, to communicate with our managers/customers and to get to know the enterprise IT environment from the inside.
During this period, you will gain basic IT knowledge like for example Windows environment, Networking, SAP, and many other IT applications and systems.
After our programme you will not only improve your technical skills, but as well your communication and soft skills and you will be able to adjust to customers’ communication style and find the best way how to help even not advanced IT users. You will gain good customer service skills and the ability to deal with customers in a professional and efficient manner.
High energy level and having a drive for support are expected.
Speaking and writing skills in Swedish/Finnish and English (minimum B2 level) are required.
Some of the activities you will be asked to work with include:
- handling incoming calls, emails, chats in Finnish/Swedish & English from employees primarily working at the larger worldwide known companies
- handling incidents and service requests ranging from end user logon problems to functional support to business units;
- analysing issues and transferring requests to appropriate departments;
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card enabling free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague
- Language courses of Czech for foreigners
- Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
- Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Application deadline 30/09/2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.